White Flower Embrocation 20 ml.(0.67 Oz.)
- For external use only.
- Apply 2 to 3 drops on affected area, massage gently. If necessary, repeat the process every two hours. Can be inhaled when needed. Best way to inhale is to place 2 to 3 drops onto a handkerchief or tissue and inhale deeply.
- If rash occurs, discontinue use immediately. If symptom persists or redness is present, consult a physician immediately.
- Avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eye with cold water.
- Do not use on infants and during pregnancy. Avoid use of product containing methyl salicylate on children infected by flu, chicken pox or fever.
- White Flower Embrocation is a blend of several essential oils including eucalyptus oil, lavender oil, wintergreen oil and menthol.
- Provides relief from the stuff nose feeling associated with common colds.
- Relieves of dizziness and faint, eases travel and motion sickness.
- Relieves of muscular pain, cramps, sprain, and pains associated with rheumatism.
- Stop itching, such as insect and mosquito.